Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Bucket List

For my 12 Things for 2012, I accomplished a total of 6 on my list. So the first 4 on my 2013 list are 4 of the 6 I did not accomplish, the other 2 just aren't on my list any longer!!

   13 Things for 2013
  1. Take a Vacation!   (this one may wait until Jan 2014 cause I (we) want to go skiing!)
  2. Sign Connor up for Soccer and/or TBall
  3. Finish changing my last name on everything (only have 2 left!)
  4. Convince my husband to take me dancing!
  5. Have a BABY!!!
  6. Design & Create Sports Canvas Pictures for baby's room
  7. Kitchen Nook
  8. Lose baby weight before returning to work from maternity leave!!
  9. Have at least 5 dates with my husband!  (1/5)
  10. Find & Start cooking healthy recipes
  11. Grow out my hair (GROW..GROW..GROW!!)
  12. Continue to stay smoke-free!  (STILL smoke-free!)
  13. Only buy a new stocking and stocking hangers for Christmas 2013. 

Let's see how many I accomplish this year!  I set my sights high!! 
Hope everyone has a GREAT 2013!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT list!!! you can do it...especially #5!! :) Can't wait to meet Baby Boone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I am sure you'll accomplish them all, even if it's not all this year!! Two Thumbs Up!

    ReplyDelete