Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Ornaments

For Christmas this year, I wanted to do something special for the people who mean the most to me and "do" the most for me at work.  I had such a great time making the ornaments and they turned out so terrific that I decided this was the gift!

Here is a picture of the ornaments I made for Edith, the most amazing lady ever!  I never would have made it the last 5 years without this wonderful person!


The other ornaments were a mix between these and the other ornaments below.  I ended up not attending the ZTA meeting I made the below ornaments for -- they are now Erica's.  She is truly a great friend and listener!  Thanks Erica for always being there!  A big shout out to Katy and Elizabeth as well.  Thanks ladies for being such terrific women and a friend!

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment