Wednesday, June 6, 2012

American Flag Wreath

I very much wanted to make an American Flag Wreath for 4th of July that I saw on Pinterest!  I then learned that our cul-de-sac was having a block party for Memorial Day, what a great time to make my American Flag Wreath and get to use it twice in one year!!! 

The wreath I saw on Pinterest was actually a yarn wreath but there was no way I was doing another yarn wreath, at least for a while!  I used ribbon instead!  I think it turned out terrific!


I also decided to do a table decoration for the event.  Hobby Lobby gets me every time I go in!!  Instead of adding rocks in the vase, I really wanted to spray paint kidney beans red & blue but I never made it to the grocery store to get the beans!  Maybe for the 4th!


1 comment:

  1. I love the wreath! I still want to make one too. Your table decor is awesome as well. Maybe I should hire you to decorate my house :)

    ReplyDelete