I finally finsihed 1 out of 4 of the Nicholas Sparks books that I have left to read....The Lucky One. It was yet another one of Sparks successes!! I love how his books start off plotting the story...then by 3/4 of the way in you can't set the book down! You even miss reading words because you can't wait to see where it goes!
The movie is due in April, with Zac Efron as the main character, Logan. I just hope the movie follows the book a little better than the last book/movie, Dear John. Watching the trailer to The Lucky One, I have a feeling they again changed some major parts that affects the story line. I almost couldn't sit thru Dear John -- but what movie could be bad with Zac Efron! (that's what I thought about Dear John, too, it had Channing Tatum as the star!)
Here's to another great book -- The Lucky One!
No comments:
Post a Comment