Sunday, April 1, 2012

MOVIE: The Last Song

Finally finished the book so I finally got to watch the movie.  I was really nervous because Nicholas Sparks is my most favorite author of all time and I've seen a few of the movies ruin his books.  I'm pretty sure my husband was annoyed the whole move with me telling him the differences between the movie and the book.  I might want to watch The Lucky One by myself!!!

I give the movie...The Last Song a C+.  Here's why:
1.  One point - BAD Acting!  More important bad casting...Miley Cyrus, really?!!!
2.  One point - Missed a portion of the story line but for the most part followed pretty well!
3.  One point - 1/3 of the way thru the movie, I was already more than 3/4 of the way thru the book!
4.  No movie will ever get an "A"...watching a movie will never compare to reading the book!!  (I guess this is why I haven't read any of the Twilight series because I do like the movies!)


Have you watched the movie, did you like it?  Did you read the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment